Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Just Call me Setsuna for now...

Go down 
+5
[D]octor Muff
Setsuna
Katsu
Trinity
Hanabishi Setsuna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male
Number of posts : 1581
Char Location : Iwagakure.
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character sheet
Spam level:
Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm

lawls, azure you don't run anything Razz
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
Spam level:
Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:19 pm

No harm as long as we have a second Setsuna in Konoha.

Setsuna to see in our topics, select the groups icon between members and profile icon. Select Konoha abd subscribe to the group, I will approve you and then you will be able to see more of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:21 pm

lelouch, if you try to harm scarlet anyways . . i will destroy the living fu** out of your village, and hang your special helmet on your nuts .
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Yeah a threat from a Genin is so minuscule it is no point of even showing any form of interest your attempt to threaten me.

Me and Scarlet were joking with one another and you just rudely intrude into the conversation just like any neanderthal would. Scarlet is probably the only Yuki ninja I can actually say I enjoy to rp with.

Even though I am still cool with Big O and Azure, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:28 pm

lmao, you'd better hope so . . because if not . big o will blow you up forreal this time Razz . and i know i can't harm YOU lecooch . . but i can harm every genin and chuunin you have Smile so let's get it!
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Not to insult Big O in anyway but Scarlet wouldn't be able to summon him before I took him down and secondly before he could pull off his card trick, me and Kazete would of took him down.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Katsu wrote:
lmao, you'd better hope so . . because if not . big o will blow you up forreal this time Razz . and i know i can't harm YOU lecooch . . but i can harm every genin and chuunin you have Smile so let's get it!
Katty...

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Scarlet wrote:
Katsu wrote:
Katty...

Shut up.

ah, i'lll only do it for my own good . fighting with him is pointless
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin
Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 1147
Char Location : TO THE GRIFF CANNON!
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Character sheet
Spam level:
Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:55 pm

I also has teh powa to blow up villages........ and people O_O

Hey its Katsu's empty threats again! I wonder how much that will effect the life of our village as we know it. Lemme know when you can infiltrate the village and kill sombody as easily as you claim by yourself, especially if its one on one.

Im still waiting for that battle with you Katsu. I'd set up a date but you would bring somebody with you because you cant fight on your own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegends.forummotion.com
Vergil
Yuki Sannin
Yuki Sannin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 2224
Char Location : Yuki
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Spam level:
Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Setsuna wrote:
I also has teh powa to blow up villages........ and people O_O

Hey its Katsu's empty threats again! I wonder how much that will effect the life of our village as we know it. Lemme know when you can infiltrate the village and kill sombody as easily as you claim by yourself, especially if its one on one.

Im still waiting for that battle with you Katsu. I'd set up a date but you would bring somebody with you because you cant fight on your own.

Look how tough you are, he's genin. O.O
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin
Setsuna

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:
Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Im not the one who claims he can kill me as a genin now am I?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Yuki Sannin
Yuki Sannin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 2224
Char Location : Yuki
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Spam level:
Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Im sure once he's chuunin he'd own you. But enough of that.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin
Setsuna

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:11 pm

I even offered to fight him as a chuunin, but he still insisted that he could kill me, while he remains a genin, without help. Im looking forward to his attempt wether its IG or in the training arena.
Back to top Go down
Hanabishi Setsuna
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Hanabishi Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 26
Location : Looking for Kin because he apparently has the same IP Address...
Char Location : Konoha's Residential Area
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:11 pm

*wonders what all the fighting are for...*
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:25 pm

setsuna, you suck so badly Razz its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Hanabishi Setsuna
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Hanabishi Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Which Setsuna?
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:32 pm

the gaygreeen one, whom's already green .
Back to top Go down
Hanabishi Setsuna
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Hanabishi Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:34 pm

I was about to say that I'm gonna be a "gaygreen one" too, but please call me Setty from now on to avoid confusion. I also answer to Recca. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:38 pm

i'll calllll you setttty <3
Back to top Go down
Hanabishi Setsuna
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Hanabishi Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:42 pm

very welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki
D Criminal
D Criminal
Yuzuki

Male
Number of posts : 255
Char Location : Some where, but he's there.
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:18 pm

welcome to konoha
Back to top Go down
Hanabishi Setsuna
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Hanabishi Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:21 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki
D Criminal
D Criminal
Yuzuki

Male
Number of posts : 255
Char Location : Some where, but he's there.
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:17 am

noproblem.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin
Setsuna

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Speaking of names, what are you going to change your name to? I presume that your going to change it,

Katsu you're using the insults repediatly. They use to amuse me but now they only bore me. I'll give you some time to think of something amusing before we fight.

Welcome to the green side of life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Call me Setsuna for now...   Just Call me Setsuna for now... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Call me Setsuna for now...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0 :: Old Forum Compactation :: Announcements :: Introduction-
Jump to: