Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

What Happened Anyway?

Go down 
+4
Setsuna
Hayato
Karasu
Rumiko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rumiko
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 418
Char Location : THe new ninway site: nwotn3.motion-forum.net
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue10/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

What Happened Anyway? Empty
PostSubject: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Who's Kktnxbai and why did he/she make it so that we couldn't post anywhere besides the advertisment section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 3864
Char Location : ichiraku ramen street | konohagakure
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue1/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Dumbass, that's either danie or jake. kkthnxbai is whomever saying okay thanks bye. Duh.

And this place is locked up because six or so months ago jake decided to make a better version of this place. So, everyone began waiting for that place to come out. Technically it still has, but it's been too long and so I'm just gonna say it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/valdeo
Hayato
Suna Special Jounin
Suna Special Jounin
Hayato

Male
Number of posts : 731
Char Location : Flying High in Da Sky's
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue2/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 pm

So where is the new spot tat everyone is at? I like this layout style way better then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 418
Char Location : THe new ninway site: nwotn3.motion-forum.net
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue10/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Some people went to NarutoJoudakai or what ever, while mostly everyone went to NWOTN3.O.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 3864
Char Location : ichiraku ramen street | konohagakure
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue1/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:33 am

I agree with Hayato, and as I have asked for the administrative password for this place to get it up and running from Shiro, he has declined. Saying that this place is dead and nothing is happening until Joukaiden officially opens. That was several months ago.

Personally I say we petition to get the administrative password. I would hold onto it until a new administrative team could be formed. Everyone would keep their characters and everything would [generally] stay the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/valdeo
Setsuna
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin
Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 1147
Char Location : TO THE GRIFF CANNON!
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue8/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:36 am

I guess im with you on this one, I have accounts on both forums, but neither are quite the same as this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegends.forummotion.com
Kentetsu
Suna Sannin
Suna Sannin
Kentetsu

Male
Number of posts : 1693
Char Location : I am now the Great Protector os Suna!
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue8/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm

See In this site we are better, and we were used to all of this. I would love to get both my characters back in action. I would try to revive Rukasu and become a better Shinobi...

Me being a Sannin of Suna will make me stay, but after me using Ninway3 i have a better mind, I know what to do and how to do it... BETTER, WE should get this site back up and running.... I know that we better or if we don't, then we will be very angry people, making our own site, coping evrything that they have in this site, but it is also a dumb move.

So we should do our best to bring this site back and running. Again.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:08 pm

To be honest, this site was my first RP site ever. I'd be more than willing to restart it. Even though we have Jokaiden... it just isn't NWOTN2.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiba Kazete
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Tsukiba Kazete

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Char Location : Konohagakure no Sato
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:48 pm

NWOTN 2.0 is dead and split, its members however are well active in the two existing forums. A forum is not about the website, it's about the people that use it! YEAHHHH Cool
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin
Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 1147
Char Location : TO THE GRIFF CANNON!
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:04 am

Joukaiden is just as good, if you guys would actually go there and realize that its the exact same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegends.forummotion.com
Nero
Suna High Genin
Suna High Genin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character sheet
Spam level:
What Happened Anyway? Left_bar_bleue5/10What Happened Anyway? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Joukaiden sucks. I've been there and still am, but it's just a poor copy. Enough said...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Anyway?   What Happened Anyway? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happened Anyway?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0 :: Old Forum Compactation :: General Area :: Advertising-
Jump to: