Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Ethan Uchiha

Go down 
+10
Karasu
Vinny
Hwoarang.
Uchiha Nara
Kaito
Mori
Yamamoto, Hisashi
Roy
Dante
Ethan Uchiha
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethan Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ethan Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue10/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi I an Ethan Uchiha and I'm new to this game
Back to top Go down
Dante
Yuki High Genin
Yuki High Genin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 937
Char Location : Leaving Yuki for Konoha.
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue7/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Nice to meet you. Join Yuki. Let me be the first to welcome you Join Yuki. to Naruto's Way Of The Ninja 2.0 Join Yuki.

As you may or may not know,
Join Yuki. this game Is Not Graphical. Join Yuki. Instead, it is a Role-Playing game. Join Yuki. If you need any help, Join Yuki. please ask. You can Join Yuki. call me James; oh, and by the way... JOIN YUKI!
Back to top Go down
Roy
A Criminal
A Criminal
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2904
Char Location : Killing you
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue3/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Welcome to Ninjaway. Enjoy your stay. Join Criminals, as you can see I'm also an Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjaway2.com/index.htm
Yamamoto, Hisashi
A Criminal
A Criminal
Yamamoto, Hisashi

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Char Location : Character? Location?
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue10/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Hello - insert generic welcome here -

I am Sōjirō, I am known as a few things around here other than just my username Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope you stay awhile :3

Asian, Calculator, Neji Fetish ( don't ask ), Chris, Asian Chris, Chris of the Asians, Meterosexual ( don't ask... again ), Yuui, Nago, Ex Hokage, Guy who killed the last Kazekage, and most recently Fushi.

BTW, Kai, who said you can keep stealing my subliminal messaging style? D: i started that!!1!1!one!1!eleven!!!1!onehundredeleleven!!!1!
Back to top Go down
http://asianchris4.deviantart.com/
Mori
Konoha Chuunin
Konoha Chuunin
Mori

Male
Number of posts : 777
Char Location : Returning Home to Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Meh, people and theirconstant join requests. Anyway, to be a rebel, join any village to your hearts content. Just be sure that when you choose, its because its your choice and not thanks to the clever subliminal messaging of some blue person. Anyway, I am Ranmaru, or Ran for short and welcome. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjaway2.com/profiles-f11/ranmaru-konoha-s-inn
Kaito
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Kai... You know, whenever I see you post in a welcome forum it's absolutely nothing but Yuki. You know what? Join Kumo Ethan! Kumo will soon rise to power and destroy the other villages, Yuki may seem the most powerful, but we've been getting a lot of new great people in our village.

So, all and all, if you value any part of your future characters life... Join Kumo... Or at least DON'T JOIN YUKI!
Back to top Go down
Dante
Yuki High Genin
Yuki High Genin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 937
Char Location : Leaving Yuki for Konoha.
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue7/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm

Kaito wrote:
Kai... You know, whenever I see you post in a welcome forum it's absolutely nothing but Yuki. You know what? Join Kumo Ethan! Kumo will soon rise to power and destroy the other villages, Yuki may seem the most powerful, but we've been getting a lot of new great people in our village.

So, all and all, if you value any part of your future characters life... Join Kumo... Or at least DON'T JOIN YUKI!
That main reason behind that is most people are leaving Yuki, and once Suna goes "bye-bye," we will be the weakest. And i do not want Yuki to be the weakest. The only reason you want them in Kumo is so they can be killed by Mask, so... yeah. I only want Yuki to be stronger. =X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 pm

I' d say ethan scratch off yuki and kumo since they like to bicker over new people. Why not join criminals or konoha seems like nice places? Suna is being sucked into a black hole sooooo unless you're jesus christ don't go there
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Nara
Kumo High Genin
Kumo High Genin
Uchiha Nara

Male
Number of posts : 188
Char Location : well.....what else....in my comfort zone
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:38 pm

welcome to the fourm...join kumo....>.>
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang.
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin
Hwoarang.

Male
Number of posts : 1213
Char Location : Me lost ^^
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Hey ^^ sup welocme to Ninjaway, hope you enjoy your stay!.....I am Hwoarang Uchiha also known as Hwoarang/Hwo/Dan/Daniel/....and w/e else people call me xD
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjaway2.rpg-board.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 pm

fruity boy too I like your booty but i'm not gay
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Konoha Chuunin
Konoha Chuunin
Vinny

Male
Number of posts : 701
Char Location : Konoha....STILL!
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 am

Hey John welcome to ninja way thanks for agreing to join Konoha I'll be helping you every step of the way see ya around.^^
Back to top Go down
http://vincent-valentine.com/
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 3864
Char Location : ichiraku ramen street | konohagakure
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue1/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:46 am

Kaito wrote:

...Yuki actually has less people than all the other villages save Suna...

Neutral

Oh well, Welcome to NWOTN 2.0

My name is Karasu...though you can call me by any one of my former names. Val, Valdeo, Lizard-man, The Previous Kazekage, [[If you're Tenchi]] Man who raped/got raped by a pie [[Don't Ask]].

Other than that I can't remember. If you need any help ask me. I am also one of the Battle Mods as well as Equipment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/valdeo
[D]octor Muff
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin
[D]octor Muff

Female
Number of posts : 1623
Char Location : Kumogakure
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 am

Holy sh*t, cute Naruto on top of me. (O;;0)!!

And people be stealing my [[ -ness! ]]! D< Anyway, hello and welcome to the forum. Stick around, join wherever you want to join and be unique! I'm Medusa/Kuro/Neko/Shadow/Muffin and some other names if people might call me by them. I'm nothing of importance to the site, just another member. ^o^

[[~Medusa]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethacks.com
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue1/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 am

I just use them in place of Parenthesis. Neutral
Back to top Go down
[D]octor Muff
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin
[D]octor Muff

Female
Number of posts : 1623
Char Location : Kumogakure
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:31 am

There, there, Crow-chan. Your allowed to use them. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethacks.com
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 am

^^ Yay!
Back to top Go down
Kentetsu
Suna Sannin
Suna Sannin
Kentetsu

Male
Number of posts : 1693
Char Location : I am now the Great Protector os Suna!
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue8/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:05 am

suna will not fall
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Kumo High Genin
Kumo High Genin
Roy Mustang

Male
Number of posts : 724
Char Location : kumo
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 am

welcome to nin way evreyone tries to get people to join there village but if you want to know more go to the other new person and see what i wrote it will help you out and like i said welcome
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Konoha Chuunin
Konoha Chuunin
Vinny

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:57 am

He is already joining konoha I know him in real life and he told me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Hello there Don't join Kumo How you doing!?!Don't join Kumo Hope you have fun o.o
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Konoha Chuunin
Konoha Chuunin
Vinny

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:51 pm

What the hell did I just say!
Back to top Go down
Isygami
Suna High Genin
Suna High Genin
Isygami

Male
Number of posts : 298
Char Location : What's left of Suna
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Join Suna. ONE OF US.......ONE OF US......ONE OF US..... Were not gone, just the buildings are. The ninja aren't. At lest the active ones. Anyway, have fun where ever you go, hopefuly Suna.
Back to top Go down
Roy
A Criminal
A Criminal
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2904
Char Location : Killing you
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Character sheet
Spam level:
uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Left_bar_bleue3/10uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:47 pm

xD Nub, Suna is destroyed
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjaway2.com/index.htm
Isygami
Suna High Genin
Suna High Genin
Isygami

Male
Number of posts : 298
Char Location : What's left of Suna
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:52 pm

We will rebuild. Like I said, only the place, not the people. Its the people that count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Uchiha   uchiha - Ethan Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ethan Uchiha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0 :: Old Forum Compactation :: Announcements :: Introduction-
Jump to: