Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Naruto Legends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setsuna
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin
Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 1147
Char Location : TO THE GRIFF CANNON!
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto Legends! Left_bar_bleue8/10Naruto Legends! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Naruto Legends! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Legends!   Naruto Legends! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Well a long time ago while before i got the lazy syndrome i created my own little naruto site with the help of Shoushi/Azure/Richard. It wasnt totally completed. I never got banners made because my computer doesn't have anything capable of doing that, and the usual problem of active members, mods and admins was always a problem. So by advertising here im hoping that ill gain a new admin or two, preferably one who can work with gfx, and active members for those who want a new life as a ninja.

Naruto Legends takes place long after the shipuuden era and has had its own past filled with misery as well. Here you can create your own character, no create your own life all over again. Be anybody you want to be whether your a leader of a village or a criminal mastermind. Join us, help us, or possibly even destroy us.

Naruto Legends

ooc: the first few to join will have a higher chance to gain a better position than others. Details will be given as your register.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegends.forummotion.com

Naruto Legends!
Page 1 of 1