Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Neo Naruto Forum RPG.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meran Ne

Neo Naruto Forum RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Neo Naruto Forum RPG.   Neo Naruto Forum RPG. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:17 am

I am a player on the Neo naruto board and I thought you might like this set-up as well as I do.. (I need team-mates ^^ )

====

Name: Meran
Site Address:

Difficulty: Easy -> hard.. The skill level is great for beginners to advanced players, each getting a challenge out of roleplaying.

Type of Site:

Different then most sites, this RPG forum focusses on two things Creative writing(Side quests/fillers) and interactive Role play (MORPG style/ Main story)

The site explained:

This site is different then your average RP forum, I wouldn't say that it is longer, but most definitly more indept then anything I came across before. This isn't just making a story with other, but you get the chance to really see your character grow.

Though the information can seem daunting at first and the creative writing can be as well. You will notice that the current players are all nice and will help you get on your way. Also if you start at the character creation point you will be guided through each step along your way by the topics and the admins.

The topics and admins release you to the information one step at the time making it easier to soak it all in.

But don't let me saying it is daunting scare you off. As a player I found that you get settled in easily.
The reason I am advertising here is to let more players know about this RP, seeing I could use some team-mates.

For the admins of this site, I asked the Admin of the Neo site if he was ok with me advertising and he said he was cool with that and if you would like to advertise on our site as well you could do so in the General discussion section.

Now for me to explain why this forum is different as other RP forums.

First of all this forum is non-cannon. Issues in the animé/manga have been solved in other ways on this forum and main characters from the series are just NPC's on our board. These NPC's also are just based on the real characters.
Naruto in fact never existed on our board.
Though Uzumaki still is a clan you can play on the forum.. That is if you decide you will play a bloodline/clan character. You could also make a non-bl/clan character and when you reach Sanin lvl you can make your own clan.

the second thing is the stat system. After making your character you will be judged by one of the admins and they will explain to you what the next steps are. Academy Training Side Quests. Basically these are Short stories about your character that make the admins understand who your character is, how he handles situations. What his parents and friends are like. The admin uses this info to get you in the game.
This will not go unrewarded. In fact you get exp. for each of these SQ's and they will help you to grow stat wise. Every time you gain a level you get to divide 10 cp point on 3 different stats that will in turn affect 6 other stats.

After you graduate you can write more SQ's, but this time you will be allowed to expand your character further. Allowing you to learn jutsu, gain exp and when you get a sensei you will be able to write missions for money and exp.. From this point on you are free to move with your character. And when a new Main Event starts you are able to join in it and "live" RP in it. This main story is the current red thread of the story and your character and ideas will be weaved in it. (I started a few weeks ago and Right now my sq plot already has been weaved into the story. Actually right after my first ATSQ.)

The Stats and jutsu will be brought to use on this site in the other mayor different thing. The battle system.
By using a dnd "light" like system, the battles are fairly judged by the admins. Each of the players (or just the one player) get a chance to do their actions, their number and turn depending on their speed stat, and after each player in the battle has done their moves the admins judge the outcome.

Battles are a real challenge and winning isn't easy. Your opponents act like their rank.. If you fight a Genin the tactics used against you will be easy.. If you fight the hokage... prepare to do some serious tactical mojo.. But you know what.. Even a Hokage can be defeated by a genin... You only have to be reeeeeaaaallllyyy really good.

In this game everything is possible. The admin has told me that in events players sometimes had completely ignored his "planned" story and had created their own. And the man obliged. Throwing everything he had in another folder Red admin threw other challenges in front of them.

I hope you have bared with me through this introduction. This is all just small skill, but I promise you you will have a good time playing this RPG and you will be surprised at all the possibilities.

All you really have to do is give it a try.
Come to the forum, register and try to make a character. If anything I will receive you with open arms.. And I am sure the others will too.
(beware, registering might result in welcoming PM's with offers to help you if needed. It happened in my case^^)

Oh and if you have any questions.. do not hesitate to reply or pm me..
Back to top Go down
Meran
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Neo Naruto Forum RPG.   Neo Naruto Forum RPG. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:22 pm

:O

The guest didn't leave a link behind.. So I hope that people will read this reply as well ^^

And again as said in the message above.. Admin's I would be more then happy to post a link to you on our website.

Link:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Neo_Naruto_RPG
Back to top Go down
Meran
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Neo Naruto Forum RPG.   Neo Naruto Forum RPG. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:11 am

A small update for those that are interested. And answers to questions I received about current possibilities. The forum has quite a few new members, but we're are still looking for more. (like they say, the more the Merrier.)

Like a team of new kiri players are looking for one more to join them in the quest against Raiga. Or maybe the will attack Konoha instead. I don't know.

Konoha however just welcomed a new sumichuu member in their midst, but are also looking for more. Just in case the Kiri don't hold true to the peace treaty. It only took them so long to get back into a civil war again.

This is what happened as far as I understood from reading back:

During the last main event Red has send the players on a mission to defend a beach in the wave country, during this mission, (originally a c-rank, but turned B-rank during it's course.) two players died, though non at the hands of Kiri players(they had gotten a mission from the second of Kiri to assassinate two Konoha players). Also while the players were in the wave country the hokage went to Kiri to witness the marriage of the Mizukage (Kasumi "Koorigami" Saku) and the Daimyou of the water country. However that is not all that happened. A peace treaty/alliance would also be signed. Raiga however, not happy with the treaty and also not with the bloodline leadership, decides to stage a coup d'etat and attacks both the hokage and mizukage during the wedding. Being outnumbered the Hokage and Mizukage fled through the wave country to Konoha, were Mizukage Kasumi prepares herself for her return to the wave country. Raiga's faction meanwhile holds the hidden village of mist in a close grip. Defending "his" property against the attack from konoha and Kasumi attackers.

A small portion of Kiri's are lead by Zabuza who has returned to his former hide-out to lead attacks upon Raiga from there.

The only thing known about what is going to happen in the next event are the Chuunin Exams for players that play a little while now, and for new players either graduation or a mission where they are introduced to their sensei. Of the latter I am not certain yet, because I am just a player.

But because there were some questions I got through PM I wanted to show you the options.

- Konoha player:
Hokage faction Konoha bloodline Aburame(kikai), Inuzuka (dog familiar), Senju (wood), Sarutobi (monkey), Nara(shadow), Akimichi (Fat clan), Yamanaka (Mind transfer), Sumichuu (art/inkt), Hyuuga (eye vein), Uzumaki (regen, chakra clan), Uchiha (albino), Haruno (pink hard hitters/free medical nin pass), Hatake (road runner clan).
Non-bloodline You can also chose to go non bloodline for this faction.
Danzou faction You can always chose to follow the second leader of Konoha, you can put these things in your Background. (though remember you start as a academy student, thus it'll be your family that follows danzou and you might agree ) Konoha bloodline or Without Bloodline

- Kiri player:
Kasumi Faction: Kiri bloodline; Koorigami(Ice), Kayuga (bone), Mist swordsmen(only 7 teachers, 7 students must be invited by an existing swordsmen.) or Non-bloodline. Located near konoha, so inter village interaction is very possible.
Zabuza Faction: Kiri bloodline (including Mist Swordsmen) or Non-bloodline Located at Zabuza hideout, interaction with konoha players somewhat more difficult, but doable when asked to Red admin. (he'll make sure you have interaction with others.)
Raiga Faction: Non-bloodline or with difficulty Kiri Bloodline, but the Mist-swordsman clan is still accessed, though there are only 7 swordsmen and 7 apprentices. Though this faction with a nice background and a pm request to red will be the most likely shot of you becoming a mist swordsmen on request. This faction is kind of anti bloodline. So you will have to hide you bloodline ability for Raiga. But still it is possible. Interaction is difficult, but the Admin will make sure you get the chance to interact with other players. Be it Konoha or Kiri.

Mist swordsmen Currently the following NPC's are mist swordsmen or keeper of the sword. Raiga, Kisame, Zabuza, Kenpachi (port into the game because he fitted the npc part), Suigetsu, Kasumi Saku, and another one I didn't discover yet (prob. Raiga faction.)

Suna Player:
Suna faction Right now unreleased, but after the next main event open for player. (though a request to the admin could mean you are allowed to play one of the finished clan's or non bloodline characters.) Suna Bloodline; Sabaku clan (sand), Sensu (fan users) and after the next main event: Chikamatsu (puppeteers), Jiba Clan(magnetism). or Non-bloodline

Right now these are the options and the current story as I discovered it.
And this answers the questions I have gotten over the last couple of days.

Any other questions are welcome as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Naruto Forum RPG.   Neo Naruto Forum RPG. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Naruto Forum RPG.
Page 1 of 1