Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!

Go down 
+5
Miyavi
[D]octor Muff
Dante
Kurai.
Kamakiri
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Character sheet
Spam level:
Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Left_bar_bleue10/10Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:17 am

Oh my, I have not even properly introduced myself in here!
I'm Kamakiri, or Bart, call me whichever name you prefer to call me. I'm 15 years old, Dutch, and have been roleplaying for about 3/4 years now. This unfortunately on quite some different sites, as they all happened to collapse within a month. I hope it will be different this time!

I'm a roleplayer not afrade to get his character beaten up, as well as I hate playing the "cool, silent" type of character. Rather then fight to let my overpowered character win, I fight to create a story, hopefully as creative and improvised as possible. Those of you who look forward to fighting this poor, old genin some time, PM me!

So....oh yeah, I like cheese! Thats pretty much it. Hello to you all!
Back to top Go down
Kurai.
Kumo Sannin
Kumo Sannin
Kurai.

Female
Number of posts : 1439
Char Location : Kumo.
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Spam level:
Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Left_bar_bleue1/1Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 am

;]

welcome to nwotn2.0. i'm danie, one of the few females in the site. yes, our numbers are still below half. ;[ anyway, -insert cliched greeting- hope you enjoy the place and all. ;]

that's all, i guess. again, welcome. and btw, a word of caution. stay away fr-----

-message has been cut off-
Back to top Go down
http://danielle009.multiply.com/
Dante
Yuki High Genin
Yuki High Genin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 937
Char Location : Leaving Yuki for Konoha.
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Character sheet
Spam level:
Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Left_bar_bleue7/10Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:03 am

Kamakiri wrote:
oh yeah, I like cheese!

Lmao.... wlecome to our forum. Since this is the second version, I doubt that it will collapse-ness within a month or two. Or ever. o.o" I'm Asura, but you can call me whatever you want. I dun has a nickname... D:

By the way... because of that line, I'm calling you Cheese. Nothing more. Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
[D]octor Muff
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin
[D]octor Muff

Female
Number of posts : 1623
Char Location : Kumogakure
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
Spam level:
Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Left_bar_bleue10/10Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:51 am

Shuiro wrote:
;]

welcome to nwotn2.0. i'm danie, one of the few females in the site. yes, our numbers are still below half. ;[ anyway, -insert cliched greeting- hope you enjoy the place and all. ;]

that's all, i guess. again, welcome. and btw, a word of caution. stay away fr-----

-message has been cut off-

-remaining message has been found-

----om myself and Char-Char -Shihyo-. We're both insane. O:

You'll love Muffin, my chocolate whore muffin. She's awesome, epic and everything else all at once and you'll see soon once you speak to her. Anyway, enjoy yourself here again, hope you stay longer then you did other places. ;]

[[~Mu-- Danie]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethacks.com
Miyavi
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Miyavi

Male
Number of posts : 965
Char Location : There
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 am

You lack... awesomeness. Get an avatar xD
Anyways, I'm Kaosu. I have many nicknames around here, you'll find out for yourself.
Besides that, Im clan mod, creator of the best clan ever (Hebi) and as well as creator of Sage Mode, multiple Forbidden Jutsus and so on.
I prefer to play as a bit.. twisted character. You know, one who likes fetish etc. Ill rape you someday... Twisted Evil
Anyways, welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:21 am

Ehm...you guys know "Bart" is not a nickname right? Its just my real name.....
xD
Back to top Go down
Mori
Konoha Chuunin
Konoha Chuunin
Mori

Male
Number of posts : 777
Char Location : Returning Home to Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:45 am

Ello then Barutto-san! I am Ranmaru aka Senny, and I'm sure you'll find out what I am recently know for soon enough, as people love to tease upon it. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I doubt this site will be crashing now, so you don't have anything to worry about that. And most people are sane...enough to get along with, even the ones who will threaten to torture you *cough* Char *cough*

Either way, I'm sure you'll have fun. And paitence is really needed, so try not to get aggravated at some of the time it takes to get things you view important done. Have fun, and most of all, try not to anger anyone first week o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjaway2.com/profiles-f11/ranmaru-konoha-s-inn
Yamamoto, Hisashi
A Criminal
A Criminal
Yamamoto, Hisashi

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Char Location : Character? Location?
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:11 am

Hello, I am Sōjirō, i am known as many things on the site, most commonly being Chris or "That Asian" :O you will learn the rest during your stay here ^_^; Enjoy your stay

and i hear you like cheese... good! I am from Wisconsin and i can provide you with the best cheese on earth. Very Happy

-insert generic "join Konoha" comment here -
Back to top Go down
http://asianchris4.deviantart.com/
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 am

I'm in konoha already anyways, so dont worry Very Happy

Quote :
and i hear you like cheese... good! I am from Wisconsin and i can provide you with the best cheese on earth.
You know, thats about the most foolish thing to say against a Dutchman. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto, Hisashi
A Criminal
A Criminal
Yamamoto, Hisashi

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Char Location : Character? Location?
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:18 am

Kamakiri wrote:
I'm in konoha already anyways, so dont worry Very Happy

Quote :
and i hear you like cheese... good! I am from Wisconsin and i can provide you with the best cheese on earth.
You know, thats about the most foolish thing to say against a Dutchman. Evil or Very Mad

pft, Wisconsin Cheese pwns joOrs xD

Cheese Rivals ftw :lame:
Back to top Go down
http://asianchris4.deviantart.com/
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:25 am

cyclops Let meh Dutch cheese amaze you!
Back to top Go down
King of Monkeys
Kazekage
Kazekage
King of Monkeys

Male
Number of posts : 2939
Char Location : Dont worry you will know when your life is gone
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Character sheet
Spam level:
Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Left_bar_bleue3/10Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:58 am

Welcome man have fun in ninjaway and you wont see this site go down in a month hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjaway2.rpg-board.net/Characters-c3/Profiles-f1
Roy
A Criminal
A Criminal
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2904
Char Location : Killing you
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Character sheet
Spam level:
Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Left_bar_bleue3/10Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Welcome to ninjaway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjaway2.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Welcome... to Ninjaway
Back to top Go down
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Yuurei wrote:
Welcome man have fun in ninjaway and you wont see this site go down in a month hehehe

Judging from the large amount of reactions from different people it wont!
Hi guys!, nice to see y'all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!   Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamakiri "Shunshins" into the forum!
Page 1 of 1